I have previously worked as a freelancer for a neighborhood supplement attached to a national newspaper. I have good communication skills and can understand situations with reasonable ability. My goal to work as a freelancer is to make the money from which I could sustain a future . I am also studying for a masters degree in economics and I do hold time for a full time job. Freelancing would give me the flexibility to study as well as work.
To be associated with a firm, that provides career development opportunities and to contribute in its progress through my knowledge and skill
• A progressive and deep thinker with excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent in researching, writing of wide range of topic.
• Unmatchable communication skills in written and verbal both.
• A Freelance Journalist with one year of Writing Experience in the National Top Most Newspaper(Times of India).
• Presently pursuing MA (Economics) at Nowrasjee Wadia College Pune
• Cryptocurrency enthusiast with participation in double digit number of ICOs and Airdrops
• Can identify market trends in coin offerings with ability to research and find genuine Airdrops.
• A keen eye in spotting visionary or innovative trends
• Honesty and Integrity, Punctuality- Never missed a deadline
• Possesses Good Communication Skills (Written & Spoken English) with a Pleasing Personality.
• Motivated self-starter and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
• Ability to create visually appealing and insightful PowerPoint presentations
• Worked as Free Lance Journalist with Times of India Neighborhood from July 2013 to May 2014.
• Possess adequate knowledge of Reporting, Writing, Tools of the Modern Journalism, Key Issues in Journalism, Media Perspectives, Media Law and all other disciplines of Journalism.
• Ability to write clear, straightforward, and concise English to include editing.
• Possess adequate knowledge of storytelling for the web, including an introduction to some of the state-of-the-art tools and applications, recording and producing audio and video, search engine optimisation and photo journalism.
• Possess the skill to interview, research and use of Internet and other information and data resources to discover new angles to the stories they are working on as well as new ideas for stories.
• Covered Articles and Published Articles on the following
Covered Article about Cancer survivors for World Cancer Day
Covered a Job Fair in Times Ascent
Interviewed a International Level Kickboxer
Generic Article for World Photography Day
Interviewed a Snake Rescuer
Covered Civic Issues on Garbage and the Mass Transit System in the Times Neighborhood of Aundh and Baner
Wrote a Youth Connect Article for Education Times
Interviewed 3 different Bands ranging from Sufi rock to Heavy Metal
Interviewed a Dancer who had participated in Boogie Woogie
Interviewed a Tattoo who participated in the Tattoos for the Typhoon Haiyan relief fund.
• BA (Economics) from Nowrosjee Wadia College, Pune