Website Abhi Education and Business Consultant Pvt Ltd
About the job
AEBC Global is a trusted Immigration Advisor and Consultant for Canada and Australia Immigration, Permanent Residency (PR) process. At AEBC GLOBAL, we offer expert immigration advice, assistance, and support to the people applying for PR Visa, Skilled visa, Study visa, Family sponsored visa, etc. in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA, etc. countries.
We are associated with the registered ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) and MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority) members to offer genuine and trusted advice and assistance to the visa applicants seeking a visa abroad.
Excellent written and spoken English and able to write authentic technical and marketing content related to Software development field mainly.
Digital Marketing – Blogging, Commenting for online community (LinkedIn, twitter, fb and other involved social media etc) keeping in mind the given KEYWORDS.
Should be able to work independently.
Client interaction by all means – Email, Chat, Voice.
Preferred technical educational background
Exposure to content writing for IT/Software products & solutions
Certification in Digital Marketing
What you should be doing:
We’re looking for a passionate, innovative and influential Content Writer who will develop world-class advertising and content across several platforms, continuing to tell our brand story and engage with customers to drive the business.
The right candidate will be able to develop powerful content and communicate the right information at the right time that inspires, influences and grows our iconic brand in the communities we serve and beyond.
The right candidate will also be required to demonstrate the ability to own and lead multiple projects simultaneously.
Capturing personalized content for emails. (Lead information + screenshots etc)
Setting up excel sheets for email campaign setups.
Reporting on success metrics.
- At least 1-2 years of experience writing technical content is a must.
- Should know digital marketing basics with knowledge of SEM, and Social Media.
- An exceptional storyteller who can simplify techspeak and jargon into user-friendly content.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and keep up with deadlines.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate.
- Extensive knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Extensive knowledge in marketing tools such as (MailChimp, HubStop, HootSuite, Trello, Sales Funnels)
- Extensive experience in organic search optimization and SEO planning.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Exposure to content writing for IT/Software products & solutions
- Certification in Digital Marketing
Perks at AEBC Global:
- A young team of intellectually curious colleagues
- Open environment with a flat hierarchy
- Ownership, Accountability and Recognition of your work
- Open to new ideas, initiatives and feedbacks
- Dynamic culture and work environment.
- Competitive pay and incentive plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Fresher
Salary: Up to ₹25,000.00 per month
To keep our premises and staff safe as possible, we are taking some measures due to COVID-19.
You must sign in to apply for this position.