Website Accenture in India
Skill required: Content Management – Content Moderation
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
About Accenture Operations
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
The Software and Platform vertical helps the world’s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
The Content Management team is responsible for organizing, categorizing and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organization.
The Content Moderation team focuses on reviewing photos, videos, and text-based content and make judgments as to whether reviewed content is in violation of our Client’s terms of services. They review content that may be sensitive in nature. They ensure every piece of content in violation of the client’s terms of services is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Commitment to quality
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles And Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
You must sign in to apply for this position.