About the job
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Manage the medical content for help with blog articles, white papers and website content.
- Manage and write the Quarterly Newsletter
- Manage and conduct Surveys and Collect Feedback forms from Patients
- Review daily / weekly on the Practise outcomes and take appropriate actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant work experience
- Experience in full life cycle project management
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Annual Package – 180K Onwards
You must sign in to apply for this position.