About the job
• Master’s degree in biotechnology/ biochemistry/life sciences/cell biology/ molecular biology/ zoology and allied sciences from a renowned institution.
• Preferable experience with cell culture with a background in stem cell research.
• Familiarity with clinical research data interpretation and literature review of databases such as PubMed, ResearchGate, etc.
• Prior experience in scientific writing, manuscript writing, promotional, and marketing content.
• Proficiency in word, excel, and PowerPoint (MS Office).
• Excellent writing, editing, and presentation skills in different formats with attention to detail.
• Preferable familiarity with keyword placement, SEO practices, social media marketing, and lead generation.
• Demonstrate diversity in writing skills and present complex information in a reader-friendly manner.
About the company
Welcome to Advancells.
Advancells is a research-oriented company focused on Regenerative Medicine therapeutic applications. Being one of the pioneer Stem Cell Companies in India, we are passionate about the vast potential of Human Stem Cells in providing a natural cure for almost any severe health ailment. We strive to deliver high standard medical technologies for safe and effective treatment options, and work closely with some of the best global medical practitioners. We are involved in several clinical trials, medical research & healthcare innovations worldwide, and currently, we aim to encourage and support the COVID-19 frontline healthcare-related workers with our DRDO and SITRA certified Advancells PPE kits, and VTM kits
Since 2005, thousands of patients have been treated using our patented methods in various clinics around the globe. Please go through some testimonials of our patients who have not only shown faith in Science but also decided to give themselves a second chance of fantastic health recovery.