About the Job
Do you have a passion for Cricket? Then you are at the right place. Our client is making their debut in the T20 World Cup. If you want to be part of the history then APPLY NOW !
- The Creative Content Specialist would be in charge of creating content in a way that packages ideas into powerful messages which capture attention.
- Identify, develop and manage creative content.
- Write content for the website, social media, news releases, articles, advertising copy, and brochures.
- Onsite management of the main customer-facing website, ensuring consistency throughout the site with a tone of voice, brand and use of imagery.
- Creation of value by adding useful, fun, socially shareable content.
- Writing content and copies of videos, web pages etc. for product launches.
- 7+ years of experience in creative writing including SEO.
- A love for grammar, syntax and visual composition.
- Excellent time management skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Great written communication skills; ability to proofread.
- A positive, flexible attitude and a willingness to work as a team player.
You must sign in to apply for this position.