Airbase is the only comprehensive spend management platform for small and mid-market companies. It combines three products — accounts payable, an advanced corporate card program, and employee expense reimbursements — into one system. Implemented individually, each product has all the core functionality you expect from a best-of-breed solution. Taken together, Airbase provides a consistent and efficient platform experience for all non-payroll spend. The automation of accounting and approval workflows results in visibility and control, a faster close, and real-time reporting.
Innovative companies, like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Gong, Cameo, and more, trust Airbase. We are a remote-first company and have team members across the globe.
We’re looking for a Manager of Technical Writing with experience in software technical writing and leading a team of technical and UX writers. This role will report to the Head of Product Marketing and work closely with the Product Management, Design, Product Marketing, and Professional Services teams. The role is full time and remote, with at least 4 hours per day in PST working hours and flexibility to meet with product owners in India time zones.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Lead a small team of technical and UX writers that are based in global locations.
- Review and refine processes for building comprehensive technical documentation, onboarding, help center articles, and user experience text within the software.
- Write, edit and publish technical content in the form of documents, web and help center articles.
- These may include screenshots, GIFs, or video content to augment written guidance.
- Work with product and services specialists to research and provide technical content related to feature areas of the Airbase platform.
- Master the Airbase platform, and be comfortable learning and documenting new features.
- Create content, such as best practices articles, instructional videos and self-serve guides to assist customers in rapidly onboarding and utilizing the Airbase product.
- Collaborate with our creative team in publishing content while following brand guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3+ years of technical writing experience within a B2B software environment, ideally B2B SaaS.
- Experience managing small groups of direct reports and cross-functional teams in project delivery.
- The ability to understand complex technical topics and provide clear written and video content to simplify and educate on these concepts.
- Excellent writing, copywriting, and editing skills, and the attention to detail that ensures high-quality content.
- Creative approaches to problem-solving.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in high-growth, fast-paced environments.
- Demonstrate your passion for the above in a personalized cover letter.
- Applicants without a relevant cover letter WILL NOT be considered.
You must sign in to apply for this position.