Learners today, Leaders tomorrow
About the Job
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our organization and enrich our websites with new creative content, enhance our blog posts, and work with the marketing team for engaging marketing content. A candidate who can deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Content Writer’s responsibilities include
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
- If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
1)Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
2)Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
4)Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
5)Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
6)Promote content on social media
7)Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
8)Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
9) Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs
11)Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
12)Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Graduation in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Salary offered 2.0 to 3.0 Lac per Annum
You must sign in to apply for this position.