Website Algo Legal
About the Job
We are looking for a qualified Content marketer, a former lawyer ideally, who will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content across digital channels of Algo Legal.
Experience Required: 2 years+ in Law
Plan, own and execute the content strategy
Develop a content calendar, planning and execution of all social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc., website, blog, and email campaigns.
Responsible for developing content that is search engine friendly, in coordination with designers, SEO specialists, developers, and Key marketing team members.
Writing, tweaking, editing, proofreading, and producing grammatically error-free and interesting content pieces.
Build and maintain consistent brand messaging, voice, and tone across all communication channels for online brand storytelling.
Basic knowledge of all the digital media platforms, content platforms, and ways to promote.
Work closely with external agencies and freelancers to generate the content.
Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers.
· Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role preferably in the Legal/ Venture Capital Sector.
· Experience doing research using multiple sources
· Familiarity with web publications
· Excellent writing and editing skills in English
· Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
· Ability to meet deadlines
Send us your resume at [email protected] for us to consider your application.
You must sign in to apply for this position.