About the job
Position: Senior Technical Writer
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 5-6 years of software technical writing experience
At Algonomy, we believe the future of our economy is Algorithmic, where businesses will develop resilient, adaptive and agile decisioning abilities that will constantly test and refine AI-driven actions to create the best personal experience for every individual customer at scale.
We aim to become the algorithmic bridge between consumers and brands/retailers, and to lead our customers through the Algorithmic transformation imperative. The name Algo-nomy signifies an expertise in algorithms. As technology evolves our lives (and our clients’) at hyper-speed, Algonomy stands as a bold, creative and agile brand; and these are also the very qualities that every digital-first business needs in order to be successful in the new normal. We are ambitious, we create category leading solutions in our markets, and we are constantly learning, inventing and adapting to stay ahead of our industry’s needs
- Will be responsible for authoring software product documentation for end-users and developers.
- Gather, analyze, estimate, design, and develop product related technical documentations such as User
- Guides, Administration Guide, API Guides, Data Science Feature guides (Python Scripts), SDK guides,
- Online Help, and Training Manuals.
- Ability to test the product and understand its functionality well enough to be able to appreciate the user requirements from a documentation perspective.
- Scope, track and manage documentation process to ensure that high quality documentation is delivered on time.
- Document technical and user processes with accuracy, clarity, and consistency.
- Works as an individual contributor as well as part of a team to deliver quality documents.
- Works closely with the Dev, Functional, UI, QA and Product Management teams to ensure technical accuracy, completeness, and accessibility.
- Ensures that documents are consistent with style guidelines, templates, and Algonomy internal documentation process.
- Peer reviews documents authored by fellow technical writers.
- Works on more than one deliverable at a time.
- Proven experience in writing software documentation for end-users and developers.
- Proficient in tools such as MS Word, MadCap Flare, MS PowerPoint, SnagIt, and so on.
- Knowledge of API documentation and tools such as swagger.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, and HTML is desirable.
- Proficient in content management and version control systems such as TortoiseSVN or similar.
- Ability to learn complex concepts quickly and explain them with clarity and technical accuracy.
- Knowledge in BI domain with a good grasp of technical terminology including knowledge of Python
- Scripts and R will be a plus.
- Flexible and able to work with new technology in a fast-paced environment where requirements change.
- Knowledge of technical writing concepts, standards, style guides and its application with document organizing and structuring.
- Proficient in spoken and written English. Excellent writing capability, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of SDLC, DDLC, and Agile.
Algonomy (previously Manthan-RichRelevance) is a global leader in algorithmic customer engagement powering digital first strategies for retailers and brands. With industry-leading retail expertise in connecting demand to supply with a real-time customer data platform as the foundation, Algonomy enables 1:1 omnichannel personalization, customer journey orchestration and customer analytics with Xen AI at its core.
Globally, over 400 retail brands such as HP, L’oreal, Tiffany & Co, McDonalds, Zalora and Pizza Hut use Algonomy’s made-for-retail solutions to orchestrate hyper-personalized customer engagement and optimize their merchandising and supplier management. Algonomy, which stands for “systematized knowledge of algorithms”, provides rapid time to value across acquisition, conversion, growth and loyalty with its 300+ pre-built algorithms.
Headquartered in San Francisco and Bangalore, our presence spans over 20 countries. To learn more, please visit https://algonomy.com/
You must sign in to apply for this position.