Aló is the start of a conversation. Communication is about reaching out. It’s about conversations.
Most of all, it’s about connecting with people.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SENOR COPYWRITER WITH 8+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WHO CAN WRITE EFFECTIVE COPY AND CAN SPOT ERRORS IN A SENTENCE LIKE A JACK RABBIT – LIKE ONE OF THE LETTERS MISSING IN THIS SENTENCE.
At Alo, we blend storytelling with consumer mapping, after identifying our challenges and recommending ROI backed solutions. It’s what continues to work for our clients from ICICI Bank to Harman International. From UAE to India to Bahrain.
As we continue to expand, we are on the lookout for a person with 8-10 years of experience working as a Copywriter in Digital Marketing, Advertising or PR agencies and a Portfolio/showcase of creative work across at least 5 different mediums and the following qualifications:
- Brief Buster: You should get right down to the heart of an effective brief
- Jagged Juggler: A quick grasp of client requirements, researching competitors, identifying the target audience all at once
- Word Wizard: Working knowledge of SEO and keywords
- Trend Topper: Can work across different mediums and stay on top of trends
- Crisp Cutter: Succinct, concise copy is the need of the hour
- Tone Tracker: An innate sense of a Brand Tone of Voice
- Copy Crafter: Write strategic and engaging copy
- Powerful Presenter: Should be able to effortlessly articulate conceptual ideas
- Team Tripper: A team player who can coordinate with the creative team/designers
- Proactive Pillar: Be on the ball proactively and strategically
- Flexi & Fab: Should be able to update and amend campaigns according to feedback
- Idea Icon: Generate creative ideas that build long term, innovative campaigns
- Loaded Leader: Lead pitch presentations for ideation and strategy
- Master Mentor: Should be able to lead and mentor a team of copywriters (preferable but not necessary)
- Detail Devil: Good proofreading abilities in addition to being a Grammar Nazi
- Self Starter: Well that says it all!
- Significant experience in professional, commercial writing
- A strong record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
- The ability to plan and strategize high-profile projects
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and timescales
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques – including digital media
- Confidence in building a rapport with clients and nurturing good working relationships
- This role will only be suitable for advanced copywriters ready to make their mark and influence others.
- It is a demanding post and requires the patience to help others grow professionally, as well as evolving your own skills.
You must sign in to apply for this position.