Audible is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the Internet. It is a subsidiary company of amazon specializing in the spoken experience, providing digital audio editions of books, newspapers and magazines, original programming, and TV and radio subscriptions.
The primary responsibility of this role is to perform operational activities related to the content in the audiobook. Associate is expected to proofread and edit metadata of the book and descriptions as per Audible standard using software or tools adhering to the standard operating procedure. Associates are also required to use headset to listen to the audio for a significant period of time during their work.
- Understand and adhere to standard operating procedure.
- Analyze, and identify the issues in the audio content.
- Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources/tools to resolve/fix it.
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams according to processes and standard.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Adhere to the Service level agreement, and average handle time set for the processes.
- Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
- The individual is required to make judgment based decisions based on the observations and procedures.
Education Qualification: Must be a graduate with content writing or copyediting skills.
Work Experience: Opened to fresher and experience.
- Good communication skills (written and spoken) in English language.
- Ability to work in a team with a very dynamic process.
- Copy editing/content writing skills
- Proof reading experience
Company – ADCI – Tamil Nadu
You must sign in to apply for this position.