About the Job
JOB DESCRIPTION – Industry & Content Lead
IMDb is the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. It is the #1 movie website in the world with a combined web and mobile audience of more than 200 million monthly visitors worldwide. IMDb employees enjoy the benefits of working for Amazon with the autonomy of working on a small, nimble team, with people who love movies & TV.
IMDb is seeking an experienced, creative head who can drive our content strategy in India and lead industry partnerships. The role’s key responsibility will be to ensure we have the right content selection for our India customers. The role will involve working with industry partners, creator community, our contributors, internal editors, agencies and free-lancers to deliver the right content. The role includes managing and educating partners on how to best partner with IMDb and creating opportunities to deliver impactful solutions. The person will also be responsible in giving IMDb its creative direction, defining IMDb’s voice in India and defining the goal, model and scale for its video program.
The Role’s Responsibilities Include
Develop deep relations with studios and content platforms across different industries in India
Identify engagement opportunities with each stakeholder, experiment, scale and create best practices for engagement
Develop IMDb’s talent relationships; identify levers to create win-win opportunities for engagement
Collaborate with internal teams and drive continuous improvement in all operational aspects of IMDb’s relationship with its contributors (individuals and industry)
Nurture and develop IMDb’s contributor community in India
Content strategy and production
Develop IMDB’s content strategy – content coverage, exclusive video content, original IPs
Partner with editorial and develop the publishing grid & tone of voice for India
Determine the production infrastructure needed for execution of creative vision including budget approvals, vendor selection, physical shoot and post production
Develop roadmap, vision, metrics, goals and performance of the video program
- 10-12+ years of total experience
- Past experience in content creation at a publishing outlet or exposure to relevant projects industry in creative lead and partnership roles
- Understanding of how to set goals, conceptualize projects, assemble teams and execute on pilots, evaluate outcomes
- Keen interest in pop culture and intuition about what entertainment customers talk about, share and consume
- Experience in working with talent
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in content creation, editorial or video production
- Atleast 2-3 years in leadership roles as content head, creative head or content strategy
You must sign in to apply for this position.