Would you like to join a dynamic Amazon team that is focused on delivering critical content to Amazon’s Last mile team. This team is currently looking for a strong manager with experience in content strategy and new ways to deliver content to users to improve the customer experience.
The successful candidate will manage a team of technical writers. This includes regular meetings with direct reports and the global team /business stakeholders, resource planning/allocation, delivering programmatic goals, and manage the team’s performance. Additionally, the candidate would also be expected to drive content related programs from conception to delivery working in collaboration with stakeholders globally. This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities, creativity and project management skills. The candidate must be a self-starter, with strong attention to detail, capable of diving deep, and able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Great interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication, time management, ability to multi-task efficiently, and openness to change are required. Demonstrated affinity for technology and a background in technical writing, editing, and information design would be a plus. A passion for communicating effectively and a healthy sense of humor are essential to the role.
You must be used to dealing with tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders, and have a proactive approach to problem solving. You will have experience digging into data to discover pain points and developing broad content strategy that solves those problems, creating a best in class user experience. And you should have deep expertise in creating standards, tooling solutions, and visions for content portfolios and systems.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Minimum 10 years as Team Manager/Lead of a technical writing or documentation team.
- Minimum 6-8 years in technical/content/business writing and editing.
- Proven leader who has a demonstrated track record of managing and documentation/content team and on-time delivery of projects.
- Leadership/project management skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional discussions and to effectively scope and deliver projects under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes.
- Experience with HTML, XML, DITA, and content management systems (CMS).
- Experience working in an Agile content development environment.
- Ability to understand complex applications and system concepts..
- Passionate about data, discovering new trends, and driving actions through insights.
- Experience working as part of a global team supporting multiple languages.
- Experience in a multi-language publishing environment, including translation memories, terminology databases.
- Experience creating content for translation and localization.
- Experience in editorial/peer review.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Have content management experience with the ability to drive execution of a broad content portfolio from planning through post-launch measurement.
- Develop and evangelize strategies to improve content quality, maintainability, and usability and get agreement from stakeholders to execute against these strategies
- Identify, promote, and implement strategies to improve content development workflow and team efficiency
- Build and leverage strong relationships with multiple stakeholders to deliver complex, global projects
- Demonstrable people management skills incl. i.e., performance management, coaching, resource management, employee development, across a range of functional skills
Company – ATSPL – Haryana
Job ID: A1656662
You must sign in to apply for this position.