About the Job
Content Writer- This position needs to report to office based in Malad West-Mumbai(Immediately available candidates only)
Primary Purpose: This position will be responsible for the content and quality of their publication and ensures that stories are engaging and informative
· Overseeing the layout, appearance and content of feature articles, news letters, magazines and content being placed on the digital platforms.
· Raise the profile of the school’s news letters, brochures, magazines, website and blogs.
· Generating ideas for featuring school’s achievements and get the content developed / develop by own self.
· Liaison with Academics and other departments for getting the story ideas, channelizing agencies for developing articles and collaterals. Approve the overall copy and content in tandem with creative.
· Proofreading all pages before going to press
· Read , write , copy or proof read to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax
· Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard references with Principals
· BA/ MA , Graduate / P.G in English with a flair for writing
· 5-7 years of experience in writing and developing content.
- Proven expertise in writing contents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English Language
- Good command over English grammar
- Ability to understand textual meaning
- Urge of creative development, understanding of aesthetics for collaterals
You must sign in to apply for this position.