Senior Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs,guest post articles, and the company website.
- Ensure brand consistency across all content (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Coordinate with the design team to illustrate articles.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Coordinate with the SEO team to make blogs and articles search engine friendly.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Revamp content with the intent of making it informative and current-time appropriate.
Content Writer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- 4-6 years of work experience in B2B content domain
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines
You must sign in to apply for this position.