About the Job
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Imagine what you could do here.
The AppleCare Digital team is looking for dynamic and savvy individual with interest in Digital Operations to join our team as a Content Operations Specialist. As a Content operations specialist you will be responsible for execution of various processes within Content Operations. You will working in a number of internal content systems and will be expected to actively validate your own work, maintaining the highest level of quality in everything that you do.
The AppleCare Digital team helps customers get the most out of their Apple products and services by providing access to support resources. Every year we serve billions of customers across many different countries in different languages across the world. In our vision to provide world class digital support, it is critical to ensure the content we create for our customers is of high quality and accuracy.
The job is located in Bangalore, India.
- Solid understanding of handling content and users in a CMS in Digital World, and an understanding of how an organization manages content
- Self-starter with an ability to execute operational processes on time, with high quality and with minimum supervision
- Superb organisational proficiency , focus and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to independently handle projects and communicate clearly with partner teams
- Experience using taxonomy systems to apply tags and maintain content categories, product categories, attributes, and other metadata
- Exhibits high degree of ownership and accountability
- Passionate about website usability with great instincts for improving customer support experience
- Experience in manual data management, content analysis, identifying trends, providing observations, and suggesting improvements
- Experience in working on text editing tools like BBEdit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn, and ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Execute operational activities related to AppleCare Digital team’s knowledge base content, which includes working on operational projects, assignments, and launch activities
- Complete administrative tasks for projects with tight deadlines
- Update and maintenance of our knowledge base content and digital assets on the CMS
- Perform quality checks on our knowledge base content articles, images, videos , gifs and report findings
- Work in strong collaboration with AppleCare Digital teams to develop and implement robust quality check measures
- Participate in Business User Acceptance testing
- Analyze current processes, understand requirements feedback from stakeholders, and incorporate learnings in QC processes
- Detail our content processes and tools as needed, or work with others to document
- Understand current digital content processes and identify areas of opportunities and explore process automation needs
- Propose improvement plans and gain agreement with product owners, knowledge base managers and others on the approach
- Ensure content processes are efficient and improve shared and re-usable resources
Education & Experience
- Graduate with 3-8 years Experience in Digital Operations
- Experience working on Adobe Experience Manager is a plus
- Knowledge of Web technologies like HTML, CSS is a plus
- Experience using Quip , MS Excel and Numbers
- Knowledge of Apple products is a plus
Role Number: 200264142
You must sign in to apply for this position.