About the Job
Aqlé is a multi-product business that offers premium quality beverages with a strong presence in the Indian domestic market. Taking pride in its commitment to provide beverages that are pure, healthy, and environment-friendly, Aqlé takes great effort to ensure that all its beverages meet the highest standards of taste, quality, and health. Following a clear set of values, the brand creates all its packaging with 100% preform, ensuring that it does its bit to help save the environment. Having been entirely re-branded, Aqlé aims at launching in Tier 1 cities, starting with Delhi NCR
Industry: Beverages /Natural Mineral water
The Successful Applicant:
- Someone who has past experience in handling end to end content strategies and execution across all platforms- Social media/website/press releases etc.
- Someone who is motivated to work in a startup environment.
- Someone with experience in the Beverage Industry.
- Someone who can look into matters of delegating work and make sure easy knowledge transfers are done.
- Work a strategy to manage the content across various media channels to increase the visibility Analyse and effectively change the campaigns constantly Identify key markets, trends, target groups so that a wider audience can be captured.
- Awareness of the basic digital platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, Twitter etc.
- Work as an integral part of all support teams- Social Media, Digital, Blogs, Public relations team etc.
- Provide the Design Team with creative briefs for campaigns and concepts.
- Providing website and graphic content copies when required.
- Preparing and issuing press releases when required.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with ease in our and market segments.
- Make to-do lists daily and ensure completion.
- Look into matters of delegating work and make sure easy knowledge transfers are done.
- Ready the content bucket, keep it updated, and amended it as per ad-hoc projects.
- Keep digital files/assets thoroughly organized, stored, and archived.
- Draft formal emails, basic press releases, Q&A documents, and briefing documents
- Create/develop digital content & conduct online monitoring
- Be on the feet, be proactive, be immersive (cliches are so for a reason, right?), and take interest!
- Interested candidates can share their cv’s
You must sign in to apply for this position.