About the job
Hiring a (Remote) Content & Social Media Intern for pre-launch activities for a Made in India start-up based in New Delhi. The internship would revolve around developing SEO content for social media and the brand website basis market trends and brand positioning.
The intern would work closely with the founder of the brand and learn firsthand about creating a sustainable business for the Indian market.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Market Research on the current trends in the Stationery and Paper Goods market.
2. Writing long-form SEO content for the brand website in the context of sustainability, stationery, and paper goods.
3. Creating a road map for social media content (Instagram) leading up to the launch of the brand
4. Identifying and executing collaborative opportunities with creators and brands on social media (Instagram)
5. Ideation, research, and execution of content and copy for the social media page of the brand (Instagram)
6. Building brand recognition and communities around sustainability on social media (Instagram)
1. A great balance of creativity and critical thinking. We love creative ideas, but what we love even more is the ability to take an idea and make it viable.
2. Good communication skills. We need your help communicating our brand to the world. So written and oral communication skills are essential. You must be able to clearly understand and present our message.
3. An understanding of the stationery and paper goods consumer, with the added facet of sustainable living. What’s important to them? What do they like, and what do they hate?
4. Understanding of our brand positioning. To create content for us, you must first be able to grasp and understand our customers and branding.
5. Be organized. We’re big on timelines and tracking progress and would love if you’re able to set and follow through on goals basis the timelines we set together.
6. Knowledge of SEO. Since we’ll need SEO content for all our platforms, an understanding of the same will be helpful.
7. Comfortable with social media. An understanding of the current trends in social media and best practices for Instagram will be helpful.
Qualifications: Graduate student or above. Knowledge of marketing models and techniques is beneficial.
Duration: 2 Months
Location: Remote, with the option to work from home from anywhere in India.
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Stipend: ₹5,000 with an additional performance-based incentive
Other benefits: Certificate, Performance Based Letters of Recommendation
Please share your CV and portfolio (if you have any prior experience or have undertaken a relevant project) at: [email protected]
We are an affirmative action employer. Preference may be given to individuals from marginalized communities. If applicable, kindly mention the same in your application.
You must sign in to apply for this position.