Being the Difference for the better
About the job
Artifex HR is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager (Paid Ads) for a Digital Marketing company located in Poonamallee High Road:
• Driving Client Relationships: Engaging with clients to understand their business
requirements and translating that into appropriate digital initiatives.
• Performance Marketing and Media-Planning: Running campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, and coordinating on overall media plan; Daily analysis of the campaigns to ensure highROI for our clients.
• Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience, with a significant part of that being hands-on experience with campaigns on search, display, social media, and email. A strong grasp of the nuances of each channel.
• “Best Practices” knowledge of Search Engine Marketing tactics and guidelines preferred.
• Must have experience with Cost Per Click advertising.
• Should be master of basic search ads and more advanced techniques like search-based
retargeting, ad extensions, etc.
• Ability to select keywords, write compelling ad copy, and optimize campaigns to meet
established ROI goals and conversion metrics.
• Managing PPC accounts for several brands across multiple search engines
• Setting up and optimizing accounts from campaigns, keyword research, writing ad copy to bid management etc.
• Prepare Ad Content and Creatives
• Leverage analytics tools to optimize the performance of marketing campaigns.
• Create Campaign Strategy
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign
structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with
• Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
• Specialist in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads.
• Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
• Monitor and analyse effectiveness of campaigns
• Lead, supervise and motivate the team of digital marketing.
• 3+ years of digital marketing (Paid ads) experience
• Exceptional written and spoken communication.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
• Strong knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
• Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
• High proficiency in Excel
• Strong Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Candidates with experience in handling real estate/e-commerce industries will be an
• Should have handled budgets of minimum 10 Lakhs per month
• Candidates with hands-on experience with Facebook Ads / FB Marketing / Messenger
Marketing / Instagram Ads/ Google Ads with content & copy skills.
• Team handling experience
• Excellent attention to detail
• Maintains a diplomatic and professional approach to work in all circumstances
• Accountable and responsive; able to deliver outcomes effectively
• Displays a consistent level of evident enthusiasm
• Flexible, versatile, and copes well under pressure
• Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
• Ability to be a team leader and a self-motivated person
• A positive attitude is a must
• Independent learning ability and stay updated with trends
You must sign in to apply for this position.