Website Astra Security
We’re looking for content enthusiasts who believe that words can change the world. At Astra, content has worked wonders for us & would love to see you as a part of this joyous ride to make the world a secure place!
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Have 1+ years of technical writing experience
- Cybersecurity experience is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Act as an editor to ensure consistency
- Have an ability to convert technical content into understandable pieces by non-tech readers
- Understanding of various CMSs and coding jargon
- Knowledge about CRO (Conversion Ratio Optimization) & SEO will be a great addition
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product.
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Planning Content Calendar
As Astra’s content manager you’ll be responsible for all the content being published on our blog, website, social media, etc. This means we’ll expect some ninja planning skills from you to assure the world is not deprived of the latest cyber security Gyan.
Great pieces of content require extensive research. Apart from researching the content, you are writing, you’ll have to ensure that our content writers get well-researched guidelines for the pieces they are working on. Further, you’ll have to find new topics, perform SEO keyword research & determine the ultimate objective of content pieces (capturing emails, sending to a CTA, branding, etc)
– Write Amazing Content
Apart from being a good manager, you’ll have to be a great writer too! You’ll have to write content for our blog, landing pages, website, etc. You’ll closely work with the technology team working on products to churn out relevant content based on conversations with them.
– Publish & Optimize
Right from scheduling content to optimizing for conversions/distribution to working with our marketing team you’ll have to assure we are spreading security with content.
Knowledge About Tools (Good to Have):
– Willingness to talk to potential customers over chat
– Storychief (Works like WP, pretty easy to use)
– Cux/Hotjar (To track how our visitors reacting with content)
– Google analytics
– Microsoft Excel
What We Offer:
– Adrenalin rush of being a part of a growing company
– Opportunity to work with a high traffic website
– Putting your work in front of thousands of readers/users
– A chilled out environment
– If you play counter-strike, you’re in for a bomb
– And of course, competitive compensation
You must sign in to apply for this position.