Let's Get Atomyc!
We’re looking for a content writer who has worked in a digital or advertising agency with ~3-4 years of work experience in digital content writing and development. The role includes a contribution to ideation, creative thinking, and content management across clients.
· Communicate and collaborate with client servicing, brand solutions, and design teams to bring about a finished product that can confidently be published online
· Follow an editorial calendar to ensure timely delivery
· Stay up-to-date with developments in content management and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
· Utilize industry best practices and trending topics to keep your clients ahead of the game
Skills we seek in you!
· Excellent grammar & writing skills with the ability to communicate ideas & decode client briefs
· Should be able to construct a script/storyline & articulate key messaging for short and long-form videos
· Content knowledge on varied industry verticals (Automobiles, Consumer Goods, Retail, Technology & Manufacturing)
· Aptitude & awareness of the digital industry, powerful research skills, analytical ability, and openness of thought
· Good interpersonal and time-management skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to deal with deadlines
Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications or a related field preferred
· 4-5 years of professional writing experience, especially on digital platforms
· Portfolio of published work – please add relevant links in your job application
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
You must sign in to apply for this position.