Website Bahri Estates
Together We Can
The ideal candidate will be managing the digital marketing platform for Bahri Group. The ideal candidate will be handling the real estate and hospitality verticals of Bahri Group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define and implement online advertising strategy, media plans and create multichannel advertising campaigns for the Group Companies.
- Strategizing, planning, executing and managing activities for all SEO/ SMO/SMM/ ORM/PPC.
- Plan, create and monitor the company’s presence on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc.to increase company’s or client’s brand awareness.
- Responsible for lead generations through campaigns.
- Continually analyze Digital Marketing campaigns and make strategic adjustments where necessary.
- Google analytics, Adsense, Adwords, etc.,
- Ensure that all Digital Marketing campaigns and tasks are effective and to the standards & satisfaction of the management.
- Working to improve all on-page and off page SEO factors.
- Plan, design and execute email marketing.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Maintain relationships with our diverse client base through day to day communication via phone, email and other methods.
- Regularly report on key metrics and project status to Directors across the organization.
Bachelor’s degree(B.Tech will be highly preferred) or equivalent/Digital Marketing degree.
Good verbal and communication skills.
Has knowledge of HTML 5/CSS/CMS(WordPress)/E-commerce/Web development.
Knows Adobe Photoshop/Canvas/Corel Draw etc.
Candidates who have previously worked in the F&B and real estate industry will be preferred, although not mandatory.
A minimum of 3-4 years of work experience would be preferred.
Should be Delhi-NCR based.
You must sign in to apply for this position.