About the job
We are looking for a content writer to join our team. In this role, you will craft high-quality content aligned with our marketing goals. You will take complete ownership of our web copies and social media messaging and create calendars across social channels to drive engagement. You must be a quick learner with a versatile writing style who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Minimum Experience 4+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating various types of content for our social media channels and communities.
- Planning and managing the social media calendar.
- Monitoring responses to posts via social media, or other platforms.
- Writing, editing, and publishing original content such as blogs and guest posts to drive our SEO efforts.
- 1-2 years of experience in content and social media management.
- Portfolio or links to published work
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading capabilities with experience 2 years.
- Ability to write versatile content in accordance with the SaaS industry and the target audience
- Must be creative and collaborative
- Enthusiastic and have a can-do attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver under pressure if required.
- Experience in the e-commerce industry is a definite plus.
- Create impactful content for our websites
- Collaborate with various internal teams (Content/SEO/Marketing) to plan, write, and produce content for various marketing collaterals.
- Proofread, restructure and edit all content that’s produced within the team to highlight any inaccuracies in the information or amend spelling and grammatical errors before the content is published.
- Finding new ideas to market a new product or service, developing concepts for content production, or looking for ways to create content that’s relevant to the latest industry trends.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing content writing styles, ad copy nuances, social posts, and web/SEO-friendly content.
- Good knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
You must sign in to apply for this position.