We source, roast, and brew India's best single-origin Arabica
About the job
We are looking for a digital marketing executive who will be responsible for shaping the overall digital strategy for the brand under the E-Commerce Head. The person will manage all aspects of current and future digital marketing and media, including our website, 3PL sites, SEO, digital advertising, social marketing and email.
- Responsible for strategising, executing and optimising digital marketing campaigns across Facebook,
- Google PPC & Amazon Ads.
- Work across teams to conceptualise, frame and execute campaigns.
- Provide strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc.
- Own, manage and grow digital channel strategies.
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities.
- Build, watch and maintain the digital advertising budget and track success metrics.
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts.
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate or an MBA with 1+ years of experience on Facebook Ads/Google Ads/Amazon Ads.
- Experience with working on Google Analytics & Excel/Spreadsheets.
- Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. All our coffee is roasted in small batches, 5 days a week. It is also packed in-house and shipped the next day to ensure it reaches customers, while it’s at its freshest.
The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.