We source, roast, and brew India's best single-origin Arabica
About the job
This candidate will be responsible for assisting the Content and Social Media Associate in creating written content for Blue Tokai’s various touch-points and managing multiple social media channels. The ability to articulate the company’s offerings and vision in alignment with the brand’s language in a creative, relevant, and engaging manner is crucial as is the drive to take ownership of tasks and see them through completion.
- Research and create the first draft of e-mailers for subscribers about new product and service launches, operation updates, etc.
- Create customer segmentation and plan for A/B testing of e-mailers.
- Draft descriptions for new products and services for website listing.
- Draft descriptions for new in-cafe offerings.
- Maintain a calendar and repository of blog posts, and research to create first draft of blog posts.
- Maintain a calendar and repository of social media posts, and research to create draft of posts.
- Work with the e-commerce team to create content for online ads, e-commerce banners and e-mailers.
- Work with the e-commerce team to create email journeys for various customer profiles.
- Draft content for landing pages for online ads.
- Create regular content for push notifications and other requirements for the mobile app.
- Maintain and regularly update the photo repository.
- Save IG tags and stories regularly and sanitise the profiles.
Skills and Qualifications
- Possess at least 2 years full-time work experience in content writing and social media management.
- Have excellent communication skills, both, verbal and written.
- Must have an eye for detail and nuance.
- Have excellent command over English.
- Be able to articulate within limitations of brand voice
- Strong time management and team working skills.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest speciality-focused coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore and a pan-India network of cafes. All of our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country, and traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting, brewing the best beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.