- Create content.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Ready to work from office.
Interested candidate share their CV at [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.