About the job
At BluSmart, we are building India’s largest all-Electric ride-hailing service. We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Intern with strong quantitative and analytical skills.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
If you are a razor-sharp, numbers-driven marketing enthusiast with an understanding of social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc) and search engine marketing (search ads, universal app campaigns, GDN, etc), we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional quantitative and analytical skills and is also in sync with the latest trends and performance-marketing best practices.
● Assist in setting up ads on multiple platforms as per marketing strategy, for specific audience/targeting, and given creatives and copy
● Analyze ad performance versus objectives, and provide quantitative inputs to the creative and strategy teams based on insights from performance
● Track attribution for multiple channels, LTV of users acquired through these channels, and provide insights to inform marketing strategy
● Track competitor brands, their online presence, social media, and paid-media strategy, and identify opportunities/risks
● Create and maintain regular marketing reports on the performance of digital campaigns, SEO, and competition analytics
● Track SEO / ASO ranking on brands properties on a regular basis, and provide ideas on opportunities to improve
● Work on the ORM
● Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
● Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
● Familiarity with online marketing tools (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, etc), Social media platforms, attribution tools (such as AppsFlyer), etc.
● Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel / Google Sheets, MS Powerpoint
● Ability to identify and track relevant metrics for different ads and audiences
● Excellent presentation and communication skills
● Great quantitative and analytical skills
● Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
● Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
● Attention to detail and ability to multitask
● Bachelors’ degree (or in the final year) (any)
● You must care about the environment! [BluSmart is a Zero-Emission, Clean Mobility company]
About the company
BluSmart is India’s first and leading all-electric ride-hailing mobility service. We are here for a reason. We are on a mission to steer urban India towards a sustainable means of transportation and to provide them efficient, affordable, intelligent, safe and reliable mobility.
With sustainability being at the core of our operations, our vision is to help transform the Indian cities by building a holistic and comprehensive electric on-demand mobility platform.
You must sign in to apply for this position.