About the Job
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
BFSI-Specialist Content Writer responsibilities will include conducting thorough research on industry related topics spread across financial products and information, generating ideas for new content formats, conceptualizing, writing, editing and reviewing articles for internal media properties and external publications.
This role must understand consumer psyche on financial products, purchase patterns, digital adoptions, trending topics, financial news, financial habits of Indian consumers, and should be able to converse with the desired segments in the form of articles, emails, news-letter, snippets, website content, blogs, and other related activities.
- The job of a writer is to create attention-grabbing content for digital platforms that provides information or showcases the products or services the brand offers. To develop content that accurately reflects company ideals, business requirements, positioning, tonality and market presence
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, product research, and case-studies). Write well-structured content drafts using research paper, product notes, white papers, financial news, articles etc. Financial product knowledge can spread across trading, MF, Insurance, Loans and related categories
- Take ownership of content strategy, from long-form articles to short-form bite-sized content and adapt the same to different platforms
- Ideate, plan, and execute the content across different platforms, and channels pertaining to market trends, consumer insights, product information/promotions, financial trends, business news, insights and much more
- Strategize, create and write content for users keeping in the mind the brand SEO guidelines to gain more website traffic, viewership and engagement. Build and maintain the content calendar to compliment brand and business objective
- You will be responsible for writing sections on our website, and growing its traffic and engagement and other promotional content. This means researching a topic to find unique insights that provide readers with new, useful information and advice. Write in-
- depth product descriptions with the perfect blend of creative and technical writing skills
- Content writers should research the material they need to write each article or product information.The riting style should be clear, easy to understand and comprehend, and more engaging than similar array of content. Researching new topics to find unique insights that provide our readers with new, useful information and advice
- Work with internal marketing teammates and external vendors to deliver required formats. Track metrics & KPIs to give insights on what is working & what can be improved
- Ensure uniformity (style of text and images, brand language and tonality) and stick to brand guidelines to deliver relevant content
- Create content promotion plans and deliver various formats with the help of internal team mates and external vendors. Identify customers- needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics basis usage insights and opportunity mapping
- Create and Update website & mobile content as and when needed. Track metrics & KPIs to give insights on what is working & what can be improved
- Industry expert and product experience of over 3-5 years with renowned brands
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer with industry knowledge & experience
- Portfolio of published articles, blogs, vlogs, other relevant web content etc
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web & mobile publications
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to create content strategy and execute the plan
- Writer should be able to bring unique, thoughtful insights to the content, with proven ability to communicate complex topics in ways that are relatable and understandable for readers
- Well-versed with SEO and writing high quality content with strong understanding of conversion rate optimization and how to incorporate a brad voice naturally when appropriate
MBA / PGDM from Top & Premier Mass communication institutes.
- Have excellent communication writing and editing skills
- Should have industry & product knowledge
- Financial (Fixed Income preferably ) Product content writing experience is a must
You must sign in to apply for this position.