About the job
This job is sourced from a job board. Learn more
About Boolment Software Development Private Limited
Boolment Software Development Private Limited is a leading custom software development and business solution provider to enterprises and this software provides high impact reporting and analytic solutions to comprehensive integrated enterprise applications. Boolment has been promoted by highly experienced professionals. We are deliberating a revolution in the small and medium-sized enterprise segment to reorient and improving the business life cycle. Our organization focuses on customer success. We take on your challenges as our own, help you expand your business, and improve the business life cycle.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since December 2017
76 opportunities posted
13 candidates hired
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Writing unique content for blogs, landing pages and social media platforms.
- Formulating content marketing and social media strategy.
- Engaging customers with user-friendly formatting and intuitive on-page navigation.
- Optimizing all work with SEO best practices in mind and analyzing results with google analytics.
- Monitoring and looking for ways to improve organic rankings of website
- Promoting content.
- Updating and maintaining social media presence.
- Creating and managing email campaigns in marketing automation and email platforms.
- Performing daily SEO activities.
- Working with design and development teams.
- Reviewing existing web content for relevancy.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
- Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 20th Aug’21 and 24th Sep’21
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
You must sign in to apply for this position.