About the role:
We are seeking motivated and savvy Content Editors to oversee our content needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with a team of writers, editors and content managers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for the company and clients’ audience. Your primary duties will include content writing, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy.To excel in this role, you must have experience in developing and editing content, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Understand guidelines as per the requirements of the clients/company.
- Creating content adhering to guidelines and best practices.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the company or client’s needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and accuracy of information.
- Optimize content using various tools (grammarly, hemingway, readable, etc)
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Manage a busy workload according to deadline.
- Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English or related field.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient in working with CMS such as WordPress.
You must sign in to apply for this position.