• Responsible for day-to-day website operations: You align priorities between requestors by actively managing your queue of incoming requests, defining priorities between requestors and planning the work accordingly.
• You oversee the implementation of changes to website aesthetic and content, ensuring data consistency and accuracy for desktop and mobile sites.
• You continuously drive new opportunities to improve the overall website quality.
• Strive for the improvement of systems to ensure configurations and content can be managed and maintained by you and team in an efficient and timely manner. Operational defects are handled in a structurally
• Establish, monitor and improve internal business processes and workflows including briefing requests, and providing transparent communication and clear reporting.
• Constantly monitor, identify and correct outdated or broken information in collaboration with web analysts and according to business guidelines.
• Create and manage documentation, market data and toolkits. Goal is to build a wealth of knowledge in how we manage our systems and processes and use best practices to inform our stakeholders and excel in how we work.
• Focus on driving NPS as leading mechanism for on-site measurement. Ensure weekly deep dive cadence that looks at consumer feedback and establish processes to identify themes, and drive improvements with a focus on complete end-to-end topics.
• IT Platform Operations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Experienced in Site Management
• Good organisational and communication skills
• Stays cool in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Can-do attitude and still attention to detail
• Consumer focused
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
• Degree or Diploma in Business/Marketing Management or System administration
• 3y+ experience with Website Content in an eCommerce platform or any consumer facing business
You must sign in to apply for this position.