At BYJU’S, we address the learning needs of students using compelling content delivered through creative formats and technology (personalized journeys, images, videos, simulations, games, etc.). We are looking for exceptional Scriptwriters with subject-matter experts who can build engaging narratives.
Designation: TBD (individual basis)
As a scriptwriter, one needs to create well-researched scripts by weaving engaging themes and stories around core academic content, to provide students with an immersive, memorable and effective learning experience.
- Building enriching video content scripts around core academic content
- Writing in a variety of styles appropriate to specific grades and subjects.
- Excellent communication skills especially with the ability to explain a concept in a simple manner
- Content visualization and storyboard building – using research, sketching, documentation
- Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time to complete tasks.
- Mentor and coach junior scriptwriters on the team.
- Proven work experience as a Subject Matter Expert and video content writer or similar role
- Strong understanding of content and pedagogy of delivering content in the K-10 segment (Math/Science)
- Portfolio of related works
- Ability to balance creative writing with technical writing in the narratives
- Strong communication skills with the ability to balance text and visuals for a seamless narrative
- Demonstrated referencing and research skill towards content and target audience
- Experience in copyediting and strong command of the English language
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
- Excellent time-management skills
Good to have:
- Experience in the ed-tech field
- Understanding of content and delivery of content
- Worked closely with children of different ages.
Location & Compensation
This role is full-time employment based in our Bangalore office but will presently be on work from home mode. A detailed breakdown of compensation will be provided in your offer letter, if selected.
You must sign in to apply for this position.