The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
• You will be joining the BYOT product and marketing team, charged with writing technical and non-technical content for our BYOT products and service.
• Strong conceptual understanding of new technologies
• Great communication skills, specifically an ability to explain a concept simply and write in a variety of styles
• Develop relevant, and consistent content for multiple platforms – print and digital needs – websites, e-marketing, Product Descriptions, Videos, blogs, newsletters, landing page etc.
• Collaborate with developers, designers, product managers, marketers, and other influencers to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
• Audit and update the content regularly to ensure relevance with incremental product feature releases, customer use cases, support issues, and other internal developments
• Execute the Content Calendar by building and delivering on the roadmap set by the management
• Work closely with the creative teams to represent the content in the most suitable visual format
• 1-3 years of experience in content writing for software products
• Candidates should enjoy working in a team environment and must work collaboratively with others
• Highly creative with good written and interpersonal skills
• Adept at multitasking, creative thinking, and working independently
You must sign in to apply for this position.