About the job
We help political and nonprofit organizations reach their audience in the most personalized way possible. We are super fun people to hang around and we are looking for like-minded people who are also awesome content creators. Sounds like you? Apply now. 🙂
We are making personalized communication scalable. We build texting and calling solutions for political & nonprofit organizations and businesses.
It facilitates voter registration, GOTV efforts, party leadership races, advocacy campaigns, and voter outreach. We have been part of presidential elections, and multiple grassroots campaigns across the US, Canada, Australia, UK, France, Belgium, Germany, and more.
CallHub serves more than 2000 customers across six continents.
What are we looking for in you?
- 1-3 years of experience as a content writer (preferably for the B2B SaaS products)
- Straight out of college? Wanted to be a writer all your life? No problem, if you can blow our minds with your writing, we will be happy to have you.
- An excellent grasp of verbal and written English.
- Strong editing and writing skills
- Identify and create good content that is inspired/backed by market research.
- Weave compelling narratives around challenges solved by Saas products. (And no you don’t need to be skilled at writing software manuals. No one reads them anyway.)
- Write coherent long-form content consistently. (We very much like people who write to express and impress and not just complete a task, have a blog, send it over, we would love to read.)
- Excels at collaborating with people. (aka team player)
- Not mandatory, but it’ll be great if you have a basic understanding of,
- Major social media platforms and how they work.
- Using search keywords in copy and other SEO best practices
- Image editing.
What will you need to deliver?
Get acquainted with how the industry functions. We will help you. It’s exciting once you understand the nuances.
Write clear and concise copy for blog posts, guides, web pages, and social handles. You’ll be provided with proofreading tools and writing guidelines.
You will write to please humans and but optimise search engines so more of them can find us.
Plan and report the performance of your content. We’ll show you how.
Repurpose and distribute your content to drive audiences. We’ll show you how.
Collaborate across design, engineering, sales, and support teams to create content that adds to the customer experience.
We also encourage everyone to,
Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges to build a more effective editorial calendar.
Come up with new ideas we can experiment with.
What does this opportunity entail?
We’re a content-first company. Our business metrics are primarily driven by content marketing.
As a content writer,
You would be at the core of every marketing initiative.
You will not only learn how to compose great content pieces but also get more eyeballs on them and generate business value.
You will get a chance to work with high-impact organizations that are driving change.
We give you lots of room for experimentation and growth, and the chance to be part of a work culture that takes ownership of their work and continually strives to excel and delight.
In light of the pandemic, this would be a WFH opportunity for the foreseeable future. We expect to start working out of our office premises when it’s feasible and safer for everyone.
Apply here or directly send us your resumes to [email protected]
About the company
CallHub is a leading communications platform. We help political campaigns, nonprofits, advocacy groups, and businesses seamlessly interact with their audiences worldwide.
Building and maintaining strong relations with your audience is the key to an organization’s success. CallHub’s comprehensive suite of communication tools helps facilitate this.
Our call center software enables unlimited agents to connect with people over a call to have personalized one-on-one conversations. The range of automated dialers (which include Power, Preview, Predictive, and Fast Click dialers) gives you complete control over your dialing speed based on your needs while maintaining compliance. With features like answering machine detection, voicemail drop, phone number verification, and many more, the software ensures you spend maximum time having quality conversations.