About the job
We are hiring a Content Writer Associate!
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems and Keywords
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms will be a bonus!
- Laptop and good internet connection
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Google analytics & Google Suite
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Knowledge in technical writing needs to be proactive & available
- Prior knowledge of Social media handles and content generation for promotional projects.
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Prior experience in an E-Learning platform
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Experience in successful achievement of client acquisition targets within the region
- Exceptional customer focus and willingness to go the extra mile
- Willingness to travel regularly to regional prospect and customer locations to support lead generation, sales presentations, negotiations, engagement implementation, and ongoing relationship building
WHY WORK WITH CANTILEVER LABS
We are an award-winning corporation founded in 2018 by IIT Bombay alumni based out of Hyderabad, working in the E-Learning space. In two and a half years of our existence, we have worked closely with top colleges across the country (IITB, IITM, SIBM, IIT Hyderabad, and many more reputed institutes).
We primarily work with students, upskilling them, providing corporate connections, and facilitating necessary placement support. Cantilever Labs thrives to build an ecosystem of students on one side, and an ecosystem of corporates on another side, and create a bridge between them.
Salary- 1.5 LPA- 2.5 LPA
You must sign in to apply for this position.