About the job
We are hiring an Intern Content Developer!
Coming up with content goals and strategies and pitching ideas to the Marketing and Communications Directors.
Collaborating with other departments and team members and brainstorming subjects for creative content.
Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content.
Writing new web content and editing existing content.
Editing and proofreading new content before publication.
Analyzing performance indicators and web traffic and determining the effectiveness of created content.
1. Good working knowledge of C/C++, Data Structures and Algorithm, additional knowledge of DBMS, OS will be useful.
2. Basic knowledge of Canva will be useful.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
6. Enjoy learning and working as a team
7. Have good organizational skills, integrity and great follow through
WHY WORK WITH CANTILEVER LABS
We are an award-winning corporation founded in 2018 by IIT Bombay alumni based out of Hyderabad, working in the E-Learning space. In two and a half years of our existence, we have worked closely with top colleges across the country (IITB, IITM, SIBM, IIT Hyderabad, and many more reputed institutes).
We primarily work with students, upskilling them, providing corporate connections, and facilitating necessary placement support. Cantilever Labs thrives to build an ecosystem of students on one side, and an ecosystem of corporates on another side, and create a bridge between them.
● Stipend – Rs. 2,000
● Timings – Part-Time
● Location – Work from Home/Remote/Hyderabad
We understand the gravity of your career! Be a part of us and ace ahead towards a pathway of ultimate achievability.
You must sign in to apply for this position.