Website Capline Services
About the Job
We are looking for a Technical Writer who can create documentation and educational material to train internal teams and support associated medical practices. Such documentation may come in the form of user guides, integration guides, API developer guides, in-platform instructions, installation/configuration instructions, and system operations.
- Supervise and personally contribute to written documentation.
- Coordinate with medical offices associated with Capline Services to help develop and edit required documentation.
- Proofread documentation developed by the team before it goes out to the internal and external stakeholders
- Assist other internal teams in the development of technical content
- Time management skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written / verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Must have excellent written expression to be able to convert rough process drafts to easily understandable documents.
- An eye for detail
- Must have relevant past experience of at least 3 years.
- Must be tech-savvy and comfortable in using several types of Windows-based software for document editing and media editing to be able to supervise training media creation.
Perks and Benefits
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Disability Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Sat & Sun fixed weekly off
- Reward & Recognition
- Employee Engagement
Interested candidates can email their updated resumes at [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.