Website Care Hospitals
About the Job
Digital Content Marketing/Content Strategist/Content Developer
We are looking for a qualified Content marketer who will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content across digital channels of CARE Hospitals.
Experience Required: 5 years and Above in Healthcare
Location: CARE Corporate Office, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
- Plan, own and execute a content strategy
- Develop a content calendar, planning and execution of all social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram, etc., website, blog and email campaigns.
- Responsible for developing content which is search engine friendly, in coordination with designers, SEO specialists, developers and Key marketing team members.
- Writing, tweaking, editing, proofreading and producing grammatically error free and interesting content pieces.
- Build and maintain consistent brand messaging, voice, and tone across all communication channels for online brand storytelling.
- Basic knowledge of all the digital media platforms, content platforms, and ways to promote.
- Work closely with external agencies and freelancers to generate the content.
Experience: Minimum 5 Years of Work Experience
Education: BA, MA, MBA, BE, Literature, Communications, Content Writing
Skills & Knowledge: Marketing Communications, Content Marketing, Good in PPT/Excel, Content related Tools
You must sign in to apply for this position.