About the job
We’re #hiring Digital Marketing Intern at Caresy
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Optimize website and social media
- Perform keyword analysis
- Perform cost/benefit analysis
- Professional etiquette (Written and Verbal communication)
- Analytical Skills
- Self-learner, creative problem solver
Perks: Certificate, Letter of Recommendation, Full-time job opportunity.
Duration: 2 months
Kindly note that this internship is Unpaid. If you are a voracious learner and enthusiastic about working in a growing startup and want to be responsible for real impact, then you should definitely apply.
Caresy is a unique AI-powered parenting platform empowering the new millennial parents through the integration of Technology, Parents, and Childcare experts.
Our major features include:
-Baby activity tracking and Growth monitoring
-AI-based immediate consultancy & Parenting community
-Babycare products selling and recommendation
-Connecting with doctors & childcare experts
-Baby photobook and memory tracker
Caresy has made the arduous parenting journey more comfortable by providing everything parents need in one convenient place.
You must sign in to apply for this position.