About the job
This is an opening for an ‘Assistant Manager- Content Management System (CMS)’
Catenon India’s Client: An Engineering & Machinery player
- Define, manage and execute search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Lead on the development of the content model to support new content requirements and/or developments within our digital platforms.
- Project management from start to finish including the development of a project brief, timelines and regular status updates.
- Contribute to page design and development of wireframes
- Gain agreement from the stakeholder group on changes to the content model, ensuring the correct approach to meet both Developer and Editor requirements.
- Liaise with Developers and Content teams to support build, content population and QA testing.
- Develop and implement best practice CMS content planning
- Update website content and review SEO. Implement SEO best practices including, but not limited to: Page Titles, Meta Descriptions, On-page SEO, internal linking and content promotion.
- Publish new content-update/modify existing content. On-page SEO implementation
- Conduct regular audits to identify remove any accidental or redundant records, taking into account any front-end presentation layer implications and changes
- Your job will be to consistently increase organic traffic to the website & affiliated websites/landing pages and drive search results based converting traffic.
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization and reporting on performance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4-5 years of experience in Website management.
- Technical knowledge required.
- Technical knowledge of CMS is mandatory, Kentico CMS is preferable.
- Knowledge of Java Script, HTML and CSS is mandatory
- Dreamweaver, SEM Rush, Photoshop & SEO Knowledge is added advantage.
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Should be action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Should be customer focussed – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer- centric solutions.
- Instils Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
For other job openings at Catenon, please visit https://catenon.in/job-listing-work-opportunity/
You must sign in to apply for this position.