About the job
If you are up for a challenge to help Indian brands enhance their marketing impact, share your resume [mentioning the position name and their name in the subject line] at [email protected]
FIRSTGEN, sister company to centdegrés, is an international Digital Brand Studio comprised of:
- A Brand factory that creates, develops and operates brands with digital talents and celebrities.
- A Digital agency that helps brands grow their business online through growth hacking methods, delivering both digital strategies and digital operations.
- A Talent department that manages the image of several celebrities.
- Firstgen headquarters are in Paris, France and are looking to expanding their presence to INDIA. Find out more: www.firstgen.co
- Devise and execute a successful business development strategy in line with the Company’s plans
- Business development: Take the lead in helping our clients figure out how to best use the internet to achieve their growth objectives.
- You will find new leads, ensure follow up and relationships after the first meeting, transform contacts into customers and build the client portfolio for Firstgen in India.
- Identify opportunities for clients to use digital technology to enhance their overall marketing mix: product, price, place, or promotion. Structure and present recommendations to clients
- Formulate proposals with Firstgen team in France and the local Centegrés team.
- Attend key events and conferences, acting as the perfect agency ambassador while networking.
- De-construct competitive best practices in digital marketing and create benchmarks.
- Client relations: you will handle client relations, present the agency and deliver pitches, answer basic technical queries and convince clients with our offerings and expertise for their digital needs.
- Project management: You will organize the operations for every project to enable smooth execution, by building relations and managing both local subcontracting agencies and dedicated teams in Firstgen’s Paris office.
- You will ensure with the creative teams, the proper qualitative execution of the planning and creative proposals as per client requirements.
- You have your degree with a focus on (online) marketing or communication.
- 3-5 years Experience in a digital agency with a proven track record of selling digital services to beauty/skincare/ fashion and FMCG brands.
- Well versed with the Indian market: industry trends, consumer behavior, influencer landscape etc. You also understand local and regional sensibilities.
- Have a strong network of contacts which you will use to develop new business opportunities and to establish business relationships.
- Mastery of basic marketing principles, such as target segmentation, value proposition, positioning, and brand strategy.
- Knowledge of digital channels and tactics such as SEO, Analytics, SEM, and social platforms, website design, search and social advertising, programmatic advertising, email marketing etc.
- You have a sound e-commerce knowledge and passion for consumer brands (especially DNVB)
- Have a great understanding of digital services, platforms and how they can benefit clients.
- You are goal-focused, entrepreneurial and creative, you can think “outside the box” and tackle problems competently.
- “Customer obsession” does not scare you, and service mentality is no stranger to you.
- You can feel flexible about yourself and changing circumstances and you enjoy constantly listening to new topics and anticipating developments.
- Effective communication skills, good multitasking abilities, teamwork skills as well as decision-making are essential for you.
Location: New Delhi
Contact the job poster
Job poster profile
Regional Director Centdegrés – Business Development & Strategy | HEC Paris MBA | Merging Creativity and Business for a better tomorrow.
We believe in bold creativity.
For thirty years, we’ve focused all our energies on helping our clients win their battles, improve their impact, and challenge the status quo. Through design.
We hunt down the best conditions for your projects in order to create unique personalised design and make a new kind of impact. Anything that will only achieve a partial result is a waste of time.
We live by the certainty that there is no such thing as “hype”, freedom and creativity are crucial aspects of our approach.
We have continuously created exceptional experiences, brands, products and places reinforced by their company ecosystem, not constrained by it.
We break down geographic borders.
Our strong international ecosystem gives us a first-hand expertise of local and foreign markets.
We collectively demonstrate a deep knowledge of the global nature of a project. We give to all our clients a decentralised approach, where we take the best of each country to effectively answer their needs.
Our approach relies on our diverse roots and broad expertise, along with our ability to discuss, learn, upskill, influence, facilitate, empower, unite and connect.
We are human powered.
Because we simply care, we collectively share the ambition to do better every day.
Behind the appellation Centdegrés stands more than one hundred talented and hardworking people.
Our success as a group is anchored in common values, qualities, and work ethic.
Together, they have created a warm and grounded environment with collaboration, inclusivity and creativity at its heart.
Together, we are creative activists since 1988.