Website ChandraX IT
- Develop and execute plans to achieve marketplace sales targets
- Create and maintain product listings on various platforms
- Provide forecasting recommendations to assist in planning
- Propose and help implement marketing programs and promotional campaigns
- Monitor, identify, and develop strategies to effectively generate leads
- Provide monthly analytic reports with recommendations specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO, SEM opportunity and well versed in content writing.
- Work with marketing team members in the development of content for brands
- Develop and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the digital content life cycle, including creation, approval, revision and removal
- Manage PPC advertising campaigns within approved budget
- Review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- 0-2 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role, not more than that.
- Excellent skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Outstanding communication skills across numerous platforms including written, verbal and multi-media
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practices
- Demonstrated experience defining and adjusting digital marketing plans and/or strategies based on analytic results
Proficiency in Google Analytics required
- Proficiency with different social media platforms and a proven track record building B2B brands via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Highly motivated and can work independently, detailed oriented, organized and efficient
- Team player; ability to work well and be flexible within marketing team and other departments
- Creative problem solver, passionate about winning and achieving results
You must sign in to apply for this position.