About the Job
Are you seeking an opportunity with a growing company? CLICKALT GLOBAL PVT LTD , is hiring! We’re seeking a Content Creator to join our all-star team. You will work in a dynamic environment that promotes career growth and advancement.
- Conceptualizing, writing, editing, designing, and producing SEO-driven hosting & content including blogs, info graphics, eBooks, white papers, videos, and other types of assets.
- Create product explainer videos, marketing demos, video info graphics etc. for our website, social media and YouTube channel.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Supporting the content team and Creative strategist by designing assets including videos, case studies, product data sheets, sales enablement, eBooks, etc.
- Aligning content assets with top/middle / bottom-funnel needs and buyer journeys that include target markets & industries, personas, products, and channels.
- Regularly reviewing competitive messaging, content, and tactics, as well as industry trends, to effectively highlight competitive differentiators.
- Transforming single assets into multimedia that can be leveraged across channels & in campaigns.
- Continuously innovating to champion bold, creative ideas for compelling content and channels for distribution.
- Editing and proofreading content before publication.
- Should able to do indoor and outdoor video as per the project requirement
- Researching industry-related engaging topics.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism or a relevant field.
- Adept at simplifying and communicating complex ideas to key audiences
- Flexible, nimble, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 + years of content creation experience.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Experience with platforms including WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Video shooting, production, and editing skills will be added advantage.
- Interested candidates can share their resumes with [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.