We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate that work as our full-time, in-house copywriter.
As a member of the creative team, you will write and edit copy for a variety of exciting projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the marketing teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging.
Thorough research and interviews will be required to understand each client’s industry, products/services, branding, and marketing goals. The most successful copywriter will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style.
Objectives of this Role
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands
- Research and understand the client’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff from concept development to delivery of the final product
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to the internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Ability to visualize creative ideas & write persuasive copy
- Can give the brand a personality and proposition even when there is none!
- Ability to follow style guidelines and client briefs
- P.S: Should have an agency background/experience
You must sign in to apply for this position.