About the job
We are looking for a passionate content marketer to be part of our dynamic Marketing team at CloudThat. The ideal candidate should hold a hunger for driving content strategy & ability to create successful content, marketing campaigns, and aid in organization growth. The candidate will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling content for both online & offline media channels that will be read by millions of users.
Roles and Responsibility:
· Own end-to-end responsibility of creating, drafting & managing the content for CloudThat content properties such as blogs, articles,infographics, websites, and other online/offline media channels.
· Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
· Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to achieve organic traffic and conversion goals.
· Ideating and drafting content for marketing collaterals such as brochures, landing pages, webpages, e-books, case studies, whitepapers,etc.
· Coordinating content, design, social media marketing and other activities.
· Write headlines, creative copies, post copies, script for videos, social media posts, marketing campaigns & website pages.
· Collaborate with different GTM teams to ensure that personalized assets are created for the different target accounts which are engaging and enable conversion across the buying funnel.
· Make sure all content is engaging to users, of the highest quality, keyword smart to limit competing pages, etc. Content marketing research to figure out which content to create, refurbish etc. to positively impact the SEO KRAs and achieve targets.
· Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through improved account research, audience identification, content marketing, and streamlined processes.
· Excellent English writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with other functions to create innovative content ideas.
· Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) and Identify customers’ needs and gaps in the content and recommend new topics.
· Experience with HTML editing, and CMS programs
· A person who is not only marketing savvy but also abreast with latest digital trends and technologies.
· Someone with 4 to 6 years’ of experience in Content writing / marketing. Prior experience with a SAAS company is a bonus.
· Should have experience working on Ebooks, Whitepapers, Email Marketing campaigns (B2B and B2C), long form creative content.
· Exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills and comfort with the data and numbers
· SEO copywriting best practice knowledge for on-page and off-page copy.
· Successfully drive complex issues through analysis and resolution and the ability to juggle several initiatives successfully and shift priorities as needed.
About CloudThat Technologies
CloudThat is focused on quickly empowering IT professionals and organizations with leveraging Cloud, Big Data & IoT. Founded by Bhavesh Goswami, an ex-Amazonian who was part of the AWS product development team, he brings in 17 years of experience in IT Training and Consulting business which allows us to deliver high quality consulting services with best industry practices. Till date we have trained more than 3,00,000+ IT professionals and conducted corporate trainings for some of the fortune 500 companies which includes Accenture, Infosys, Fidelity, HCL, Intuit, GE, TCS, HP, SAP, Oracle, Western Union, Philips, Flipkart, L&T and Samsung, just to name a few. We have provided consulting in Cloud, AI/ML, DevOps, Big Data, and IoT to fortune 500 companies and startups alike.
We have presence in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune, USA & UK and we offer on-site and pre-scheduled public batches in different IT centric cities of India and Overseas. CloudThat is an AWS Consulting Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, Google Cloud Partner, Red Hat Certified Training Partner, MongoDB Ready Partner and part of Kryterion Testing Network.
Our consulting offerings are on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Red Hat, AI/ML, MongoDB, Chef, Docker, Big Data, DevOps, Cloud Computing Security & Analytics and IoT
To know more about CloudThat Technologies, please visit www.cloudthat.com
About the company
CloudThat is the first company in India to offer Cloud Training & Consulting services for mid-market & enterprise clients from across the globe. Founded by Bhavesh Goswami, an ex-Amazonian with more than 10 years of experience in Cloud computing space, CloudThat has been empowering tech professionals with best-in-class training and consulting services.
Over the years, CloudThat has proven its excellence in the field and has recently been recognized as the winner of Microsoft 2020 Learning Partner of the Year Finalist award. CloudThat is also a proud AWS advanced Consulting Partner, Google Cloud Platform Partner, and Databricks Partner.