About the job
The ideal candidate will expand the company’s brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute marketing content to. You will create and implement the marketing strategy using both offline and online methods to gain new customers. The ideal candidate is both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaign
- To develop, implement, track, optimize maintain our digital marketing campaigns/ presence across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of marketing content
- Develop and manage website content
- Find and target audiences
- Proven working experience of 1-3 years in the field of digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Qualification- Graduate/ Post-Graduate in the field of Marketing Communication, Media, Advertising,
- Public Relations with major in Digital Marketing. SEO Certification will be added preference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.