Website Communication Crafts
About the Job
Key skills expected:
• Impeccable English and creative writing skills in English and Hindi.
• Should not commit any grammatical errors in writing or proof-reading.
• Must be ready to work full time and commit to a career at CC for 2-3 years.
• Should have a fair knowledge of and willingness to write for Social Media.
• Good pitching and presentation skills.
• Must be ready to work hard and be part of a team with well-defined reporting.
• Brilliant ideation skills.
• 2-3 years of full-time ad agency experience as a copywriter; content writing or SEO writing experience irrelevant.
• Must have worked on social media and websites, ATL & BTL branding, film scripts and other marketing collateral writing experience will work as added advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Writing copy for a range of projects and media, primarily social media and websites, occasionally working on print media, branding and marketing collateral, TVCs, corporate films and ad hoc projects.
• Coming up with fresh concepts and ideas, presenting to the team and developing them across various media.
• Closely working with editors, coders, designers and analysts on multiple projects at once.
• Positive attitude towards work with the experience and maturity to guide juniors when needed.
• Attending client brief meetings; briefing the team.
• Working on multiple projects at a time while maintaining quality and sticking to deadlines.
• Work with multiple teams and coordinate to ensure delivery of work without any hiccups.
• Accompanying team for on-site activations during activation events.
You must sign in to apply for this position.