To apply for this job, contact [email protected] with your updated CV, cover letter and a 500- word article on the topic, “COVID & employee health and safety.
Expected Work Experience: 0-2 years
Industry: Quality and Safety Compliance in highly regulated industries
Salary: as per industry standards
Job Responsibilities: As the content editor, you will add value to our in-depth content pieces like blogs, whitepapers, data sheets created to establish thought leadership and expertise in the market. Your primary role will be to proofread the written content and improve the language quality as per US English requirements.
Your day-to-day role will include:
– Proofreading content pieces – whitepapers, blogs, social media updates and more
– Adding CTAs, cross-promotions and other content that helps conversion rates
– Repurposing older content pieces to make smart new content
– Break down longer content pieces into shorter, catchy pieces
– Combine multiple shorter pieces into long form, detailed reads
– Exploring new distribution channels for this content
– Keep track of industry trends and competitors to come up with new content ideas, promotion avenues and conversion tactics.
– Self-starter and proactive to get work done
– Well versed with google suite, MS office, WordPress and other common digital tools
– Highly proficient in English language skills (understanding of US English)
– Communication and conversation savvy
– Experience with marketing content like blog writing, email marketing, copywriting, social media updates and more
– Grasp of scientific and industrial topics like regulatory compliance, quality management, health and safety and more
Joining date: ASAP
To apply for this job, contact [email protected] with your updated CV, cover letter and a 500- word article on the topic, “COVID & employee health and safety
You must sign in to apply for this position.