About the job
Position: Technical Content Writer Intern
We are a team of Cloud Orchestration and Management experts working towards specialized cloud setup and migration. Our expertise enables us to work in major technology domains such as IoT, Data Science, Information Security, DevOps, DevSecOps and other related domains. We have extensive exposure in regulated industries like Telecom, Pharma & Healthcare, Finance. We have customer-specific requirements such as VAPT, Deep Penetration Testing and DevOps Managed Services and Consulting.
We also have our SaaS Product ‘Tevico’, which is a Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring Tool, an AWS Marketplace product. Tevico is a Self-Monitoring, Self-Healing & Self-Managing system that takes care of your AWS account 24×7- 365 Days.
About Your Role:
You will be working towards creating technical documentation required regularly in the firm’s day-to-day activities.
Create case studies for the ongoing and completed Technical Projects.
Write Social Media Posts, Descriptions for Upcoming Webinars, Email Templates for Campaigns and events.
Coordinate with the engineering and project management team to get the necessary project details.
Meeting delivery deadlines.
- A degree in Computer Science/IT or a related field.
- Beginner Level understanding of cloud computing/AWS.
- Min 0 – 6 Months of writing/intern experience.
- In case of no prior experience, sample technical blogs, personal articles or social media pages shall be considered.
- Understanding of Tools like Google Docs, Google Sheets, Grammarly, QuillBot etc.
- Basic project management skills are a plus as you might have to coordinate with the engineers for writing inputs.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Laptop, Wifi for regular communication.
- Resume shortlisting.
- Writing Task
- Evaluation of above for final interview.
Working Days: Mon – Fri
Working Hours: 7 – 8
Duration: 3 Months
Possibility of Converting full-time on performance.
You must sign in to apply for this position.